Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bebewatch



So I dunno who decided dis was a good idea, but imma da lifeguard on duty today! I'll come safe you if yous drowning, I just gotta put on floaties first. And if yous a boy, you not getting mouf to mouf, because you gots cooties and daddy would kill me for kissin boys xD

My Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Poison
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Elyse
Outfit: { S&S } Little LifeGuard Girl RARE (@ Allergic to Pink) *NEW*
(includes: swim suit, sunglasses, and life guard thingy)

Props

{ S&S } Lifeguard Chair RARE (@ Allergic to Pink*NEW*
{ S&S } Cool Crab Towel (@ Allergic to Pink*NEW*
{ S&S } Water Tube Rezer RARE (@ Allergic to Pink*NEW*
(shown: tube shells)

No comments:

Post a Comment