Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Secret Dock


So I grabbed mah towel and ran out da door today to esplore, and ended up finding dis super cool secret dock. Ebryfing in me wanted to run and jump and do a cannonball into da lake. But I realized dat I was in such a hurry to go play, I forgot to put on a swimmysuit under mah outfit. Maybe I can jus go skinny dipping *snickers*

Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Hair: .ploom. - Kiera
Shirt: {Lil Big Me} Neutral Tanks - White *NEW*
Shorts: {Lil Big Me} Cargo Jeans w/Brown Belt (Sky Blue) *NEW*
Towel: {Lil Big Me} Neck Towel - Princess *NEW*
Necklace: { S&S } Letter Necklace - R (@ Miss Chic*NEW*
Poses: SN~ Stairway to Shoes (@ The Olala Fashion Event) *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment