Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Guess Who's Back




So imma been away from SL and blogging for a bit. But I missed it toooo much. So imma back!! I can't promise I'll be able to blog as much right now as I used to, but imma certainly try. And a big big thank you to the sponsors who were understanding about me being away <3

My Outfit
Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Poison
Hair: Blues. Vanessa
Shirt: { S&S } This Week Top *NEW*
Shorts: Turducken - Jeans - Plain - Dark Wash
Shoes: ~*Buglets*~ TD Lil Diva Boot [Bubblegum]
Headphones: .Shi : Headphone [V1.Ivory]
Bag: .{Recess}. - Boho Backpack [Rare.Three]
Pose: .GlamRus Kidz. Lavender 04
Pictures: Aphrodite "The Bohemian Rhapsody" Wall Frames *NEW*

1 comment:

  1. What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. See the link below for more info.

    #tiny
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete