Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Show Me Your Kitties


So Love Bugs has these cuuuuute new gestures at  The Play Room and I use them alllll the time now. Especially the "show me your kitties" one cause it makes me laugh so hard. They also have another gesture that says "stop that right MEOW" which I looove too!

My Outfit
Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Poison
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Teddy
Outfit: [TIGELTON] Kitty Jumpsuit - Turbulence (@ Fairytale Forever*NEW*
Headband: .Blue Olive. the Werberly Headband - Kitty (@ The Arcade*NEW*
Pet: ::SB:: Shoulder Kitty Stars Yellow
Radio: [GD] RRRADIO - White (@ Fairytale Forever*NEW*
Pose: Bounce This Poses - Amber 4 (@ Gen-Neutral*NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment