Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Are You Mah Prince?


So da fairytales always tell me dat if you kiss a frog it will turn into  prince. So today I put on mah prettiest dress so that I looked like a princess, and went looking for some froggies. Not sure how many I'll hafta kiss doe. And I can't get in trouble cause deyare froggies, and I'm not running around kissing boys.
Oh and mah necklace is from a gacha at da Playroom. It say Best Sisters and mine new sissy has da udder half. My cute as can be daddy got dem for us.

My Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Poison
Hair: Magika - Now
Outfit: {Lil Big Me} Roula Dress (@ Camp Hardknock Store*NEW*
Camp inspired formal dresses.
(includes dress, shoes, and flower hairpiece)
Necklace: :BAMSE: Loyalty Necklace - BEST SISTERS  (@ The Play Room*NEW*
Pose: *SN~  Its Raining Froglets *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment