Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I Scream for Ice Cream!


So I was playing wif mine toys today... mine hippo and mine ice cream sammich bunny... and decided I wanted ice cream. So I went on a mission ana got somes. But I tripped and it went flying in da air and fell right on top of mah head D: Good thing I had mah new GamePro to distract me xD

My Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Poison
Hair: [LCKY] Thanako 
Outfit: [Little Nerds] #Merica Outfit *NEW*
Shoes: Turducken - Foot Jewelry - Silver 
Pose: {xoxo} Demi {3} (@ The Dressing Room*NEW*

Props

+Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Sundae Hat (Cherry)
Cosmic Dust / BunBun - GamePro Typers (white/stickers) RARE (@ The Play Room*NEW*
MishMish - Pygmy Hippo 7 - Play
Little Closet - Chubby Bunnies - Ice Cream Sammich

No comments:

Post a Comment