Sunday, July 5, 2015

Wide Awake


Dis was me last night... I could not sleep, again. Mine puppy was fast asleep, and I eben had mah brand new earplugs in, but I just could not fall sleep. I eben grabbed a whole bunch of stuffed animals to come cuddle wif me, but dat didn't help eidder D:

My Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Poison
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Honey
PJs: SK's - Panda Jammies (@ All the Little Things*NEW*
Earplugs: [TTT] - CHK Earplugs (@ Camp Hardknock Store*NEW*

Props

~*Buglets*~ Shabby Lil Bed (@ Miss Chic*NEW*
{Blubb} Bearst Friend 7 (@ The Play Room*NEW*
{T.T} - Happy Saturday "puppy" (@ All the Little Things*NEW*
MishMish - German Shepherd sleeping
+Half-Deer+ Itty-Bitty Pygmy Goat - Rainbow Unicorn
+Half-Deer+ Winter Sea Pups - Walrus

No comments:

Post a Comment