Friday, July 10, 2015

Bath Time Terrorist


My name is Rory, and I am a baff time terrorist.

I fully admit dis. Probably why I've only had a couple in mah few monfs as a kid.

Here is a list of mah demands:
1. TOYS! You cant haff a baff wifout toys. DUH.
2. Survival Gear. Ebryone knows dat baff can be dangerous, so I gotta haff mah safty gear (like mah snorkel) just in case!
2. Da perfect towel. You gotta haf just da right towel after a baff. Soft and warm, and OF COURSE it hasta be cute. 

My Outfit
Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Poison
Hair: Magika - Rhyme
Outfit: {Lil Big Me} Wrapped Towel - Clouds *NEW*
Mask: .S&S. Summer Splash - Bear Snorkel
Pose: {xoxo} Lily {1} *NEW*

Props
{ S&S } Simple Bathroom Set *NEW*
MishMish - Pygmy Hippo 12 - Wiggle Wiggle
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Mac the Dungeness Crab
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Chowder the Clam
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Bubba the Shrimp 

No comments:

Post a Comment