Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Singing in the Rain


So it has been on and off rainy in mah RL town, and can I just say that I luuuuff it. We dun get rain often, so it makes me wanna sing and dance around in da rain. Rain also means cute little rainboots, fun umbrellas... and PUDDLE JUMPING! Now I just gotta hide if momma finds da muddy water I tracked all ober da house xD

Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Head: **Cute Bytes** - Baby Mesh Head - KiKiKi
Hair: [RA] - Michelle Hair
Shirt: {k} - Kawaii Top // Purple -Smiley Face- (@ Le Petite Faire*NEW*
(Pants: I stoled dem from a Haute Tots oufit xD)
Raincoat: {Blubb} - Wind Jacket *Mustard* (@ The Play Room*NEW*
Boots: {ud} - GardenBoots TD [lace] (@ Le Petite Faire*NEW*
Umbrella 1: [Little Deer] - Triangles Umbrella
Umbrella 2: [Little Deer] - Elephant Umbrella
Necklace: {T.T} - Happy mommy's Day "elephant"
Pet: *MishMish* - A Cute Duck A - White

No comments:

Post a Comment