Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring Fever


Mine mini daddy got officially dopted today ana I am so so happy for him. Dis is da dress I wore to da court house for da proceedings to make it all 'ficial. I felt like I should dress up for da special 'ccasion, and dis dress seemed perfect. And of course I hadda haff mine binky... it may not show up in al mine blog posts, but imma always has it in...

 Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Freckles: {BunBun} - Sweetie Freckles (@ Hello Beautiful*NEW*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Eyes: L'Anguisette - Nightscape Eyes - Mocha
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: [RA] - Julie Hair
Outfit: [Little Deer] - Pretty Pastel [Mint] *NEW*
(Includes: dress, shoes, and hair bow)
Binky: :>IP JR Binky<: Unicorn Dots - White
Pose 2: Le Poppycock - Baby I'm a Star

No comments:

Post a Comment