Sunday, May 3, 2015

Work Hard, Play Harder


So imma been workin realllly hard on creating since mine little store got accepted to two ebents ana I realllly wanna gibe y'all somefin dat imma super proud of. (Da shoes are a teaser... part of an outfit dat is coming to Lil Men's Dept on May 15th). But imma took a ittle break today ana went to esplore Bro I Gacha wif mine mini daddy. Of course I hada take mine backpack wif da ittle skunk in it wif me. Hada haff somewhere to stuff all da loot I ran off wif. Ohmahgah. I was super impressed wif dis round ana dere was soooo much dino stuffs I wanted! One of da super cool fings dere are dese awesome dino hats, so so cool. Ana at Hello Beautiful dere are dese pretty pretty eyelashes and super fun bandaids for when imma play too hard ana skin mah knees.


 Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Eyes: L'Anguisette - Beach Glass Eyes - Slate
Eyelashes: *-*Purretes*-*(MP) - Eyeslashes (@ Hello Beautiful*NEW*
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: [RA] - Jewel Hair
Shirt: [high v.] - t-shirt villains
Shorts: {LPP} - Jeans Shorts - Black (part of "Not A Unicorn" outfit)
Shoes: { lil unicorn } - Classics - Black (part of "Spenders" outfit) [@ LMD, May 15th] *COMING SOON*
Hat: [TTT] - Black Dino Hat RARE (@ Bro I Gatcha*NEW*
Bandaids: [TTT] - Rainbow Band Aids (@ Hello Beautiful) *NEW*
Backpack: *MishMish* - Punky Skunk Backpack
Bracelet: Noodles - Initial Bracelet, Silver
Pose 1: .mien. - {mora} 05
Pose 2: .mien. - {mora} 06

No comments:

Post a Comment