Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sweeter Than Sugar


Okay, more stuff from da mudpie ebent! Dere was jus sooo much cute stuff, I couldn't stop mahself. I fink I spent all mah 'llowance here. Which isn't good cuz dere are sooooo many new ebents dat jus opened yesserday. Oh, and dis car? So fast! Daddy was gettin mad ana telling me to slow down... he also may have yelled ober da engine for me not to run ober mah sisser *giggles*

Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Eyes: L'Anguisette -  Beach Glass Eyes - Waves
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: Maitreya - Jordyn
Top: [LU] - Cupcake Sweater - Green (@ MudPie Event*NEW*
Pants: {LT} - Skinny Jeans - Faided White
Shoes: SK's - Cupcake Sneakers Pink (@ MudPie Event*NEW*
Pet: { S&S } - Sweet Llama - Berry Blue (@ MudPie Event*NEW*
Car: [LU] - Drift Car Yellow (@ MudPie Event*NEW*
Pose: Kirin - Aiko Pose 1

No comments:

Post a Comment