Friday, May 1, 2015

Who Needs Naps?


(Not all poses shown)

New to Bro I Gacha!
Sleepysaurus Bedroom set by {Little Trinkets}
and
 Prehistoric Jammies by [Little Deer]

Imma make mah mini-daddy sooooo jelly wif dis. He luffs dinos, ana I gots allllll da dinos! I went to take a naps in mah new bed, but gotdistracted playing wif it instead. So imma fought to mahself... "WHO NEEDS NAPS?!" Den I realised dat I totally luff naps, ana I could neber quit dem. I was gonna lay down to really sleep, but mah daddy logged in ana I ran off to get me some cuddles.

Outfit
Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Eyes: L'Anguisette -  Nightscape Eyes - Meadow
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: :*BABY*: - Hair Sarah
Pajamas: [Little Deer] - Prehistoric Jammies (@ Bro I Gacha*NEW*
Bedroom Set: {LT} - Sleepysaurus Gacha (@ Bro I Gacha*NEW*
Gacha Items: Land of the Saurus, Swapasaurus, TyrannoSCAREus, Sleepysaurus Playbench, and Sleepysaurus Bed (RARE

)

No comments:

Post a Comment