Thursday, April 16, 2015

As You Wish

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

Yes, I know dis is a Wesley/Dread Pirate Roberts, but I luff dat quote.

Princess Bride is one of mah faaaaaborite movies, so of course when I saw dis outfit at All The Little Things I jus had to haff it! Thankies to mah Daddy for getting it for me. It eben comes wif a little rainbow sword! If dere's anyfing you wanted from ATLT, get going and go find it now, it closes dis Saturday.

And today was a good day. Spent some time working on all of my different hobbies in SL. Got to haff a little sit down lunch wif mine sissers, mah niece, and mah momma. We had chicken, and mac n cheese, and fruit, and green milkshakes instead of salads xD Now imma jus curled up hiding in momma's office while we bof work.

 Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Eyes: L'Anguisette - Nightscape Eyes - Meadow
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: -LaViere- Heidi
Outfit: Baby Brat - As You Wish Unisex Outfit - Magic (@ All The Little Things)
(includes top, pants w/ belt, mask, head scarf, gloves, and sword)
Pose 1: {willard}(MP) - young & beautiful - 6
Pose 2: {willard}(MP) - young & beautiful - 1
Pose 3: {willard}(MP) - young & beautiful - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment