Thursday, April 16, 2015

Just Hanging Out


So today was pretty 'mazing. Spent da day shoppin wif mine Daddy and Sisser. We found lotsa cool stuffs at da Dream Kids Nature Event and at Limited 50 (be prepared for da incoming posts lol). I had a few mini freakouts over da owl things (one of mah favorites) but I got alls da stuff I wanted wif help from mah Daddy. 

I found out from a friend, dat a new kids event is starting May 15th. It's called Little Men's Department and will be based on boy and tomboy style items. Wif how much mine big luffs the original Mens Dept, I am super essited to see how it turns out. He is still taking applications from designers and bloggers too! 

Another thing from today that made me do a little happy dance, my blog already hit 500 views. I know dats not suuuuper impressive, but mine blog has only been up for a week, and it makes me smile.

Imma also joined the Tiny Trinkets blogger team today. I know I'm gonna love seeing da different things she come up with and have so much fun blogging dem.

Finished off da day cuddling wif mah pretty momma while we both worked on things 

Now time for dis tired little girl to go to bed! zzzz


 Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Eyes: L'Anguisette - Nightscape Eyes - Meadow
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: .ploom. - Mosch
Sweater: {kyoot} Polka-Dot Bunny Hoodie - Orange (@ The Playroom*NEW*
Pants: ::FY:: - Slouchy Denim Jeans - Dark Blue
Ring: Noodles - Delicate Heart Ring
Purse: {T.T} - Anya Purse (GROUP GIFT) *NEW*
Tree: McKidz - Tree of Life Night Light (Red) (@ Dream Kids Mall) *NEW*
Pose 1: {T.T} - Selfie Time Single Pose *NEW*
Pose 2: Purple Poses - Kids 02

No comments:

Post a Comment