Monday, April 20, 2015

Working Hard... Or Hardly Working?


First off, sorry for no post yesserday. I took da day off because it was mine birfday and I had udder stuffs to do! Mine daddy took me to Alice in Wonderland *dies* and gabes me all kinds of fun lil gifts, like lotsa unicorn stuffs and dat cute lil Mishmish owl in da picture.

Also, mine outfit was a lil off da wall... looked like rainbows n unicorns barfeded on me :D



Ana at da end of da day, mine sister made me a lil island ana I put togeffer mine playhouse/office (dats mah desk in da picture). So today I was a good girl and spent da day working on getting caught up on mah blogging, ana pictures, ana working on creating some cute lil pajamas!

But, for now, it time to go collapse <3

 Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Eyes: L'Anguisette -  Nightscape Eyes -  "Hazel"
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: [RA] - Michelle Hair
Shirt: {LT} - DapperSuit - PinStripe Shirt
Jacket: {LT} - DapperSuit - Black Jacket
Pants: {LT} - -DapperSuit - PinStripe Trousers
Shoes: {LT} - Dapper Shoes (Black&Blue)
Pose: (marukin) - [candie] honey honey

Decor
Fancy Decor - Desk & Cabinets
-tres blah- Workspace - Inspiration Board 2
dust bunny - bunny computer . white
NACH - Heart Plantpot I Heart U
Schadenfreude - Pink Pigasus Piggie Wiggie
Schadenfreude - Sparrow Brocade Dress Form
*MishMish* - Tawny Owl





No comments:

Post a Comment