Saturday, April 25, 2015

Maxi Love


Sping is here and summer is comming! I wanna kick mah shoes off ana run around in da grass, maybe roll down a hill or two. Might hafta hide from Momma when I come home wif grass stains on mah clothes.

I has a luff affair wif ebryfing maxi; maxi dresses, maxi skirts. Hence dis outfit,,, too too dorbs. And it's flowery! Goes perfectly as fings change into spring. Ana can I jus say how dang pretty da family sim is? I take lotsa mah pictures here :D

Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Eyes: L'Anguisette - Nightscape Eyes -  Royal
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Vida
Outfit: [S][A] - Roula Dress
(includes 2 tops, skirt, headband, purse, wedges)
Pose: an lar [poses] - Julep Three

No comments:

Post a Comment