Thursday, April 16, 2015

Flutterby

Sooooo... I may or may not haff gotten a cute little bush wif da deer... daddy wasn't too thrilled bout it. But den again, he really wouldn be about a pee bush for da yard xD

And these outfits by Purettes! Ohmahgah, so cutes. Dere are 3 diff styles in da gacha machine, 3 tops, 3 bottoms, and 3 shoes. Ohmahgah!

Also, dose of you dat know me, already know how much I luff owls... if you don't know me, I super luff dem. So when I saw da gacha full of little owls, I may haff squealed... but jus a little bit ;)


 Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Body: **Cute Bytes** - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Eyes: L'Anguisette - Beach Glass Eyes - Slate
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: D!va Hair - Juno Type A
Sweater: *-*Purretes*-*(MP) Mariposa Top (@ Dream Kids Mall*NEW*
Pants: *-*Purretes*-*(MP) Mariposa Jeans (@ Dream Kids Mall*NEW*
Shoes: *-*Purretes*-*(MP) Mariposa  Sneakers (@ Dream Kids Mall*NEW*
Owl: Droplet - Magic Of Nature Owl - Green (@ Dream Kids Mall*NEW*
Deer:  2 of a Kind - NATURE *Fun Bear*(@ Dream Kids Mall*NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment