Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Summer is Coming!


Daddy said nooooo pink on his beach... but hims luffs piggies, so imma hoping da seal piggy will be okies. At least I didn't fill hims beach wif sparkles! I was also super surprised to find dat Noodles has some TD sized shoes :O and lotsa cute resizable jewelry, I may haff went on a tiny shoppin' spree when I's couldn't sleep yesserday mornin'. And ohmahgah, dis maxi dress. I was so so so essited when I found it, I didn't fink dey made maxi dresses dat were TD sized. But where I live, it's starting to get really warm and feels like summer already, so bring on da SL summer! 


 Outfit

Skin: {LPP} - Koko *Peach*
Eyes: L'Anguisette - Nightscape Eyes - Ivy
Teeth: ::FY:: - Baby Teeth
Hair: [RA] - Jewel Hair
Dress: ::FY:: - Mini Maxi - Yellow
Shoes: Noodles - Savannah Sandals Tan
Glasses: Sweet Baby - Hearts Glasses
Necklace: Noodles - Memoir Locket Gold
Bracelet: Noodles - Fall Into You Charm Bracelet - Gold
Pet: Alchemy - Seal Pups - Cuddle - Piggie

No comments:

Post a Comment